The Master in Dental Education (MDE) Program aims to produce graduates who:
- manifest excellent skills and expertise in services called for in the profession;
- observe the use of environmentally friendly methods and materials;
- ensure the strict observance of the highest ethical standards that uphold the ideals of the profession;
- use scientific studies to improve the oral health of the society;
- advocate community programs to improve the oral health of the society; and
- exceed the expectations of clients through timely interventions and advice for improved decision-making.